petek, 21. november 2014

ARIANA GRANDE, THE WEEKND-LOVE ME HARDER REVIEW!



So, we all know who is Ariana Grande and I am not gonna waist words on explaining that. She recently (as far as I'm concerned) became real miss popular. Her song Problem featuring Iggy was like... basically everywhere. About two weeks ago she realised new video of her new song-Love Me Harder. I must say she kind of surprised me. Not on a good way. She is there, in this video, on this chair in the middle of some kind of sand (idk gurl) wearing laced bra and laced something. Why? I must ask.  What's the point. And than I see her little kitty ears and it clicks. MK Ultra Kitty. I am not gonna go and explaint everything, because I know this is annoying. Trust me I KNOW. But yes, she is wearing those ears and I googled her, and noticed she is wearing it for a while not. Ok, wear it in the video, it's art and everyhing, but why would someone wear those ears in normal life? Walkin' down the streat wearing some kitty ears and shit.


She became soooo popular and I don't even know why. Like her songs are not that good. I like two of her songs and that's it. This new one, will probably be one of her hits, but I couldn't wait that it ended. My god it is suuch a boring song.  And yes I know everyone has their own opinion and that is mine so don't hate.
Also this video makes no sanse. She is there in this chair in the middle of the sand (in the room). Why? Why is your room covered in sand Ariana? Please explain. So this song is about :



'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (Imma love you harder)

And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (love me harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

So I quess they are together and he doesn't love her that much huh? But I quess she doesn't love him that much eather, because he wants to keep her, but she is not gonna be with him if he doesn't love her harder. The video seamed to me a little bit different. It's like she was duped and is all sad at first. She was dumped in the middle of having sex I assume from her outfit (hehe).



And than he is sorry, and she doesn't care or idk what. It's just weard. Who is directing these videos. I wonder for real. This is just sad to see. If we have someone like Die Antwoord and we don't understand the video and is off topic, it's ok because we are talking about that kind of band. And not some Ariana Grande, pop artist and shit. Why complicate this video. My god. Ok.

Anywayzzz,

Yourzzz Lizzie xoxo

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar