petek, 14. november 2014

KIM  K. (W.)

Since EEEVERYONE are talking about it I decided to write a few words too. And yes, I know that's her goal but hey I'll give it to her.
Kim Kardashian West (yes Kanye I know she's married now) is on a new cover of Paper magazine. Not really famous magazine outside of New Yorkish area. I wonder how they maneged to hire her? If there is something Kim Kardashian isn't, it's chep. But whoever decided to hire her, sure made a hell of a deal and is probably praised in Paper's now.

Anyway, many people are saying that she shouldn't have made those photos. Some are saying because she's a mother now, or "we already saw everything". I don't mind that photo as an idea that much, It's not trashy, it's quite well took and the photographer is famous by those kinds of photos. And for God's sake it's just an ass!

Where I see a problem is the actual size of her ass. I don't mean that I don't like that she has a big butt. I don't like the fact that she was allowed to "keep" her ass while her waist "had" to be photoshoped (whoever thinks this is her waist... ur so wrong). Nowdays ass became something that can be bigger as long as you have slim waist and somehow thigh gap (which I cannot see how?). And here is Kim with her oiled big butt and slim waist advertising that idea (just like Nicki Minaj, JLo, Iggy and yes, also Beyonce).


I find one case even more problematic than the first one I mentioned, and that is that this photo is racist. Since I discovered this in an article I will post that article instead of claiming those facts as mine or whatever. So here is this article.

Anywayzzz be good,
yourzzz Lizzie xoxo

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar