petek, 14. november 2014

REVIEW: TAYLOR SWIFT'S BLANK SPACE

VIDEO HERE

I have never been a fan of Taylor Switf, but lately she won me over with her song Shake it off, and I was expecting a lot from this one [Blank Space]. However I am not quite happy with it. This may be because I expected so much of it but hey... it ain't that good!
Even though it's a love song, which I usually don't have problems with, I find it kind of... idk weird?



The video starts with an image of a nice big house and than her in a bed (she looks great though). Than she invites a really hot guy to "play" and they're having dinner in that big house. They are both dressed fancy and they're dancing. Than they're riding bicycles in the house. WHY? She's also painting his portrait or whatever we all know she didn't painted it.
Anywayzz enough of describing the video, since you can see it by yourself.
What really bothers me in this video is that it's great. Video is filmed superb BUT it just doesn't fit the song Taylor! She's singing about how is she gonna "play" with this HOT man, how is she gonna make him good for a weekend and so on... but in the video seems like they've been together for a while. She is jelous, she ruins his car, she ruins his phone, shirts etc. Why? I just don't get it.At the end new guy shows up, so she clearly didn't care that much about the first hottie, so why all the scenes? And the horses... my gosh. The scenes with them are just perfection, but what's the point? I mean, she had that Shake it off video that was just pure perfection, and  I though she'll make those kind of videos from now on. I mean... it's not Anaconda style (thank God, I'm gonna puke from seeing so many butts) but I just wish the story would fit the video.
Anywayzzz Taylor keep up the good work! It's quite refreshing.

Yourzzz Lizzie xoxo



2 komentarja:

  1. ok i've watched the video and the only thing i like about it are taylor's outfits. i mean she's so cute dressed in vintage outfits but otherwise i think the video is nothing special.... shake it off was awesome this is just some common shit (sorry for my bad english)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I like the video and the song. But separatly. Shake it off was really goood!
    Thank's for ur opinion :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši